Wednesday 14 May 2014

Simple Geometric Nail Art

Today's nail art is inspired by a design posted by The Nailasaurus recently. I really liked how simple and elegant the design was. Unfortunately, I forgot how difficult I always find striping tape, and I wasn't able to get the clean lines I wanted!

The colours here are Barry M's Gelly Mango, and the white is from Essie. It's the first Essie polish I've ever bought! They are so expensive, but I figured at least with a white I'll get full use of it. However, I was kind of expecting for the price I payed for it to be a lot better quality, rather than just regular polish, which is what I found it to be.

Also, exam season is upon us, so I don't know whether I'm going to have time to update this blog over the next few weeks! But hopefully, once all of my exams are over, I'll be able to come back and post far more frequently than I do at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment